If you own a wedding or bridal shop or you are looking to stock beautiful jewellery, you may be interested in stocking Kal's Return Jewellery. I can post throughout the UK and ship worldwide.
Trade enquires are always welcome but you must be able to prove that you are a bona fida retailer. My basic terms and conditions are:
1) Your first order must total at least £100.00 plus postage. After that there is no minimum requirement.
2) Delivery, which is always by Royal Mail Special Delivery Service, usually works out between £6.50 and £10.00 for UK deliveries.
3) All stock must be paid for either by cheque or debit / credit card when placing the order.
4) Tiaras and Crystal Bouquets: If you would like to wholesale any from my range I am more than happy to make small changes to the design free of charge, to fit in with your requirements. If you have a bride that is requesting any alterations then I will need to speak to her directly to insure that I fully understand her requirements. In this case I would offer the Retailer a commission percentage rather that selling that piece wholesale. This is due to the fact there may be a lot more time needed for me to produce that piece. It is up to the Retailer to decide whether to offer this bespoke service or simply straight wholesale.
5) Hair slides and grips. The actual size of these will vary from time to time and this will be reflected in the price.
6) Please be aware that as all my work is handmade by myself, there may be small design changes from time to time on any product. Also no two pieces will ever be exactly the same. If you are unhappy with any part of the order you may return it as long as it is returned to me at my address unused and undamaged within ten days. The Retailer is responsible for the return postage.
7) As my work consists primarily of one off pieces, you can either order directly from this site ( ask for wholesale prices,) order be stone type or order by monetary value and I will put together what i feel is the most appropriate mix of designs.
8) I will on occasion, swap necklaces or bracelets providing they are returned to me in perfect condition. (Subject to time scale.) The stock offered for substitution is at the discretion of Kal's Return Jewellery. The Retailer is responsible for using an appropriate postage service and cost both ways. Should any piece of jewellery arrive either broken or tarnished then I reserve the right to refuse an exchange. My decision will be final.
9) Local Retailers: Where and when possible I will try and deliver the goods myself and not charge postage. If this is not possible then I will post your order the normal way and this will incur a postage charge.
10) Kal's Return Jewellery offer a superb quality product with fantastic service. I will always go that extra mile to support retailers who sell my jewellery.
Please contact me on either firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01568 709165.